User Conference for Sage CRM
November 8th & 9th, 2018 at
Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare – Rosemont, IL
What is the User Conference for Sage CRM?
This conference will show you all the cool stuff Sage CRM could be doing for you RIGHT NOW and how you can use those features and take your business to the next level.
We will share tips, tricks, and strategies to help you get the most out of your CRM. The folks at Azamba look forward to seeing you!
View the Conference Guide
- Full Schedule
Agenda (Click to expand a section):
The Road Ahead for Sage CRM
- See where Sage CRM is today and where it’s going tomorrow
- Maximize Sage CRM buy-in and return on investment by creating a high-value resource that helps your sales and service teams be more efficient, effective, and responsive with customers and prospects
- Learn how to ensure your management team has the right information at their fingertips to make informed decisions across your entire organization
Account Management Done Right
- Experience a day in the life of a sales person using Sage CRM to help them reach their maximum potential.
- How do top account managers and service reps use CRM to get the most from their day?
- What habits do they build and what areas of CRM do they use the most?
- What CRM they rely on to steer and guide them to maximum productivity?
Get the Big Picture and Drive your Day with Reports & Dashboards
- Understand how Sage CRM brings your information together in one spot to help you stay on top of your workload and make informed decisions.
- What types of reporting are available out of the box and what data can be pulled in?
- What styles are available for presenting information in custom reports and dashboards?
- What do we mean by an “early warning system” dashboard and how can you use it to maximize your results?
How to Deliver Amazing Customer and Prospect Experiences with Workflow & Automation
- Control and automate your processes and responses to ensure your team delivers a high quality, consistent experience each and every time to your customers and prospects.
- What is the difference between push and pull automation and how do you use those to your advantage?
- How can Sage CRM workflows be used if you have multiple ways of doing things based on type of sale or size of order or other variables?
- What are the different types of rules and actions supported by workflow and how are they used?
Maximize your Sage CRM Experience with Configuration & Add-ons
- Learn common ways in which Sage CRM can be customized and some of the pre-built add-ons that you can take advantage of immediately (no customization required).
- What is the difference between configuration and customization?
- How are customizations done in Sage CRM and what are your options?
- Why do people customize their Sage CRM system and what are typical costs of customization?
- What Sage CRM add-ons are available for immediate installation with no customization?
On the Road Again with Remote & Mobile Sage CRM Users
- Review the different options available to mobile and remote users and the strengths and limitations of each.
- When and why do people use the website remotely versus the mobile app?
- What is available to you in the mobile app vs the web application?
- What kind of customizations or tweaks are available in the mobile app and what do you do if you need specific information or functionality that isn’t available?
Sage CRM Accounting Integration Overview (Bonus Session)
- Review the options available to integrate Sage CRM with Sage 100 and Sage EM (aka Sage X3) and options to extend them.
- How do typical businesses use the CRM to accounting integration, and what do they hope to get out of it?
- What are the core features and strengths (and limitations) of each of the integrations?
- What are your options to tweak and customize the integration – and what will associated costs look like?
Trained & Passionate Event Speakers
President of Azamba
Lead Developer at Azamba
About the Location
- 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport
- Two onsite fitness centers
- Large indoor swimming pool
- Three on-premise restaurants including the new Murray Bros Caddyshack
- Two on-premise bars
- An internet-ready business center
- On-premise cafe serving Starbucks coffee
- “The Road Ahead for CRM” Keynote speech from Azamba president Peter Wolf
- Five Sage CRM learning sessions from our trained experts
- A bonus session for Sage ERP and Sage CRM integration
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages provided throughout the sessions
- An open-bar meet-and-greet reception, the evening before the event
- A special private-room dining experience at one of the nearby upscale restaurants Thursday evening
- A private link to the recordings of the sessions available for you to share after the event
- Discount room rates for attendees
- Get to know our staff – Azamba staff will be onsite throughout the event and would love to chat and answer questions
- Available through August 1st
- Available until October 18th.
- Available until conference date.
Are you a Sage Partner?
If you’re a Sage partner, contact us about sending YOUR customers to this event. We offer promotional ticket pricing for our partners.