What the Sage CRM On-Site Workshop will do for you:
Turbo-charge your CRM implementation during a multi-day, on-site workshop at your organization by a Sage CRM expert to implement training, troubleshooting, process automation, upgrading, patching, modifications, and more.
- Project Champion
- VP of Sales (or similar)
- One or two Superstar Sales Team Members
To see pricing tables, please view this page on a desktop.
For businesses looking to maximize the workshop value and tackle a significant number of improvements.
For businesses that want to maximize their return on investment but don’t necessarily have a long list of items.
For businesses looking to tackle a list of simpler items that can be handled quickly.
3-day visit consists of flying in the night before and flying out late the afternoon of the third day.
2-day visit consists of flying in the night before and flying out late the afternoon of the second day.
1-day visit consists of flying in the night before and flying out the morning of the second day.
Prior to this visit, you will have up to three preparatory calls with your assigned Azamba Success Coach to review your current environment and to assemble an Action List for the visit.
Your Azamba Success Coach will help you compile a list of prioritized goals and tasks. This list will serve two purposes:
- It will help your Success Coach prepare prior to the visit. Sometimes this includes discussing your situation or needs with other members of the Azamba team or with resources from Sage.
2. It will help your Success Coach set priorities during the visit. It is possible not every improvement on your list will be completed during the visit, but organized priorities mean the most important improvements will be completed first.
During the visit, you have final approval authority our work. That means you verify each task item before signing off to ensure everything is completed to your satisfaction.
Once the visit is complete, we will conduct a Post-Workshop Session to review a summary of your completed activities and share a list of personalized recommendations, as well as our experiences with other, similar client situations.
- Review your current system with your assigned Azamba Success Coach in up to three separate remote meetings based on your selected plan.
- Document and prioritize the onsite tasks using the Action List template.
- Submit your Action List for approval.
Sage CRM On-Site Workshop Visit
- Work through items on the Action List.
- Review, approve, and sign-off on work as it is completed.
- We Provide updated Action List with summary of completed activities and any follow-up notes.
- We Provide personalized list of CRM System Recommendations.
- We Conduct Post-Workshop Review Session.
Sample Action List (Click to Expand)
Please read through the following assumptions before accepting this offer. Any deviations may result in Change Requests detailing changes to timeframes, fees, and scope.
• Azamba will have access to you and other key representatives of your organization in a timely manner.
• Azamba will have remote access to the system as necessary prior to the Sage CRM On-Site Workshop visit. We prefer direct access if possible. Monitored or guided remote access is acceptable.
• Preparatory meetings will be remote and will not last longer than ninety minutes.
• We rely on you to define and prioritize the work that will be done during the onsite visit and to sign-off on the Action List prior to the visit.
• It is possible not every improvement on your Action List will be completed during the on-site visit. Any uncompleted items will need to be addressed outside of the scope of this project as either a paid Change Request or as a separate paid engagement.
• Although all work is done to the best of our expert’s abilities, workshop items are sometimes not completed due to factors beyond our control. Some may be limited by the software. Some may be dependent upon the software publisher to resolve defects in the software. If an individual item on the Action List is not progressing to your satisfaction, it is your responsibility to give direction to move on to the next item.
• We rely on you to verify, test, and approve work done while your Azamba Success Coach is on site so we can resolve any issues during the workshop. Issues or defects that arise after the workshop is complete will be addressed via our standard support options and may be out of scope.
• Any work not explicitly specified in the Action List will be bid separately as a Change Request.
• We reserve the right to refund your purchase if we feel that your system is not a good fit for your purchased package.
Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Buy with confidence: If this product is different than what you thought it was from when you purchased it, contact our staff for a refund.
Within 45 days of completion of this project, if you feel that you have not received the full value of the services described within this document, please contact Peter Wolf at 1.312.513.9333 to rectify the situation or to request a refund for the amount that you feel is warranted.
This guarantee is limited to the amount paid for the project services and excludes all software fees. The guarantee does not cover any expenses incurred during the project.
Terms of Service
By signing up for Azamba products and services, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.
Ready for your Sage CRM On-Site Workshop?
Fill out the form below to schedule a meeting with our team, design your dream scenario, and get a quote!