OnTrack CRM Implementation
Our unique and carefully crafted implementation program helps you get the most out of your CRM software investment.
Make Sure Your CRM Investment is Protected
Your company has made the decision to invest in a CRM, but where do you start?
Implementing a CRM system, be it replacing a current system or putting in your company’s first CRM, is a huge project for any business. The project can feel rather overwhelming once your team begins to investigate all that needs to be done in order to have a properly implemented and well functioning system. CRM solutions can be complex and a helping hand can help to ensure proper user acceptance and adoption.
This is where our team of CRM consultants excel. We have been implementing CRM for over a decade, and our team of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Sage CRM consultants have successfully completed more than 300 CRM implementations for everyone from small, “Mom ‘n’ Pop” shops to Fortune 500 companies. They will make sure that your project is delivered successfully, configured correctly, and that you and your team have the proper training to get the most from your CRM investment.
Get on Track to Succeed with CRM
Every single Dynamics 365 and Sage CRM implementation project that Azamba’s consultants complete follows a set of core principles that we call the OnTrack CRM Success System.
Our OnTrack system will help you maximize your return on your CRM investment in the shortest time (and for the longest time!) possible using the following principles:
Install and Streamline (Keep it Simple)
We’ll help you reduce the clutter and noise and make sure your team is focused on the things that matter. The installation and streamlining portion of the OnTrack program centers around getting the software properly installed, configured and streamlined. These tasks will most likely require assistance from your technical people, IT consulting firm, and if you are going to integrate your CRM with ERP software, then we would also need to get assistance from your ERP consultants.
This portion of the OnTrack program will take anywhere from one to three weeks typically, and is dependent upon the state of your current IT infrastructure and its ability to support your chosen CRM software.
- CRM installation and configuration. Azamba technical consultants will install and configure CRM software, MS SQL Server, Microsoft IIS, and any other necessary technical components making sure everything is operating for your team’s immediate use.
- Email configuration. Azamba technical consultants will install and configure outbound email from within CRM. We will also configure email templates for immediate use by your team. We can also configure synchronization with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- ERP integration installation and configuration. Azamba technical consultants will install and configure integration with your ERP system making sure you are ready to use the system as soon as possible.
Configure and Personalize (Make It Yours)
A big part of our plan is centered on making sure the screens and fields make sense to you and your team.
The configuration and personalization OnTrack tasks are focused on providing you with an overview of your CRM’s out-of-the-box functionality. Your Azamba consultants will then personalize the software to match your business needs. This is one of the first steps in the OnTrack program, and is done during your scheduled Go-Live Period.
- Core Functionality review. Azamba will provide a video that presents a guided tour of key out-of-the-box functionality to give you a deeper understanding of default CRM behavior.
- Business Modeling Workbook completion. Azamba will provide a Business Modeling Workbook that will be used by you and your team to indicate the desired changes that you would like to make to the default CRM behavior.
- Business Modeling workshop. Azamba will work through the Business Modeling Workbook with you and your key team members to confirm your desired changes and answer any questions that you might have about out-of-the-box functionality.
- System Personalization. Azamba technical consultants will configure the system based upon the information provided in the approved Business Modeling Workbook. System Personalization is intended to be configuration-related tasks including field additions, field removals and field modifications.
System Review. Azamba will review the system modifications done during the System Personalization tasks with you and your key team members.
Training (Learn It and Love It)
Our training approach is a combination of instructor-led and hands-on experiences designed to help your team become pros in short order.
The OnTrack training portion of the program is focused on ensuring that you and your team have the proper knowledge to effectively use your CRM system. Depending on the OnTrack package that you select, certain training sessions will be videos or instructor-led sessions with hands-on workbook exercises.
Instructor-led training sessions are generally hosted online and can be recorded. We do limit class size in order to maximize knowledge transfer. If you prefer onsite training we can do this as well.
These tasks are done over the second and third days of your scheduled Go-Live Week.
- Administrator review. Azamba will provide training on key administrative tasks including User Setup and Configuration, Security Configuration, Email Configuration, Email Template Creation, Dashboard Creation, and other common administrative functions. This task will be approximately three hours long and will take place in the afternoon of the second day of the scheduled Go-Live Period.
- Data Import review. Azamba will provide a video that details how to import contact data into CRM using standard import functionalities.
- Data Import workshop. Azamba will work through a data import session of an Excel or CSV file containing basic company and contact information. Note that this may create duplicate records if you have merged your ERP customers in to CRM. We will show you how to merge records to eliminate duplicates as necessary. This will take place as the final task at the end of the second day.
- Sales Optimization review. Azamba will provide training on a typical day-in-the-life of a salesperson including Creating and Finding People, Creating and Finding Companies, Recording and Finding Interactions, Sending Emails, Creating and Finding Opportunities, Using the Calendar, and other common sales activities. This session will be up to three hours long and will take place in the morning of the third day of the scheduled Go-Live Period.
Outlook Integration review. Azamba will provide a video that details how Outlook integration works and steps required to configuring it on your systems
Go-Live & Mentor (Master It)
We stick around after you go live to give you guidance and support in the crucial first month to get you on the path to success.
The go-live and mentoring portion of the program is designed and delivered in such a way to ensure that real value is realized from your CRM investment almost immediately. The mentoring portion is primarily done by providing scheduled meetings with our CRM experts after you go live. We like to consider this your training wheels period.
Once the Go-Live piece of the project is completed we are then able to schedule the following items over the following weeks.
- Go-Live sign-off. At the end of the Installation and Streamlining, Configuration and Personalization, and Training portions of the project you will be asked to sign-off on the work to-date. At this point, you and your team will be live on your CRM system.
- Post Go-Live Coaching Sessions. Azamba will provide weekly sessions with your Azamba Success Coach to address any concerns or questions about your CRM system. During these sessions, you can request additional training or ask questions or request any assistance that you feel is essential to your success. If you do not have any specific items to address, we will provide additional guidance and direction to ensure that you are beginning to adopt the system properly.
Committing (Own It)
This fifth principle of CRM implementation success is up to you and your team to own …
Once you are up and running with CRM, you need to build the proper policies and habits to ensure continued adoption and success.
And of course, we’re here to help with continued support, workshops, deep dive sessions, system check-ups, and user conferences!
OnTrack Options & Features
Your CRM implementation can transform your business, which is why we take your successful adoption so seriously. CRM success requires more than just installing software, and we are here to help businesses succeed with CRM. With our OnTrack program, you will benefit from our preparation and guidance, and our time-tested implementation methodology. Guaranteed to be successful or your money back!
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, click below and get in touch. We’re happy to help anytime!