Azamba is hiring a CRM Salesperson
Azamba is looking to hire a salesperson for our unique Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM) success system (Training + Support + Implementation + add-ons). Day-to-day tasks include:
• Managing lead, prospect, and opportunity data using Dynamics 365 Sales software
• Leading sales calls with prospects to outline the benefits of Dynamics 365 and our OnTrack CRM Success System
• Implementation of demo environments for prospects and answering light usage questions about the CRM software
• Scheduling followups with potential customers
• Organizing and managing customer contracts
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are looking for someone who can be friendly, patient, and upbeat to ensure our prospects are happy and well taken care of. Our ideal candidate is organized, flexible, and able to juggle multiple tasks. They can take directions but are able to get their work done with minimal supervision under their own time-management.
Candidate will work from home with availability to meet at our Chicago office in North Center neighborhood (This structure reflects pre/post-COVID working environments).
- Work from home
- Home computer or laptop to work from
- Honor system time-off & vacation
- Simple IRA contribution
- Flexibility for part-time students (up to 10 credit hours)
- Chicago residency not required
*Benefits begin after 3 month trial period
- Motivated speaking and presentation skills
- Independent motivation under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Diligent note taking
- Willingness to adapt and learn new skills
- Willingness to appear in front of a webcam (for virtual meetings)
- Excellent computer literacy
- Reliable internet
- Availability to work 40 hours Monday-Friday
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 or equivalent CRM
- Familiarity with online conference calling
- Familiarity with writing for business
Is the Azamba Sales Rep position right for you?
We look forward to hearing from you!