Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Sage CRM is far more than just a software application. It is a business solution that gives you the ability to track, understand and respond appropriately to your prospect and customer requests and inquiries. Sage CRM gives you the ability to track every interaction with your potential or existing customers across your entire business.
Check back often! We add new videos, demonstrations, guides, and case studies regularly to help you evaluate whether Sage CRM is a good fit for your sales team.
Sage CRM Demonstration
See how Sage CRM can help you meet your business goals in this system walkthrough and demo!
Click here for full transcript and more info.
Why Sage CRM?
Imagine being able to drive your top line revenue by converting more new prospects to customers and keeping current customers coming back, and improve your bottom line by being far more efficient.
Sage CRM helps you do both. Sage CRM is designed to help you improve how you interact with your customers and prospects, and will help to improve your business processes.
With Sage CRM, routine tasks are easier and more consistent, giving your customers and prospects an experience that makes them want to buy from you.
Find out why Sage CRM is used every day by more than 14,000 organizations in 70 countries to manage their sales, marketing and customer service activities!
Sage CRM Custom Development Resources
The following pages and guides will help you master Sage CRM custom development and modify the system in a proven, reliable manner.
- Sage CRM Custom Development Tips. Check out this grab bag of tips and tricks on how to do common Sage CRM customizations.
- Sage CRM Tables Overview. Read up on how Sage CRM Tables are setup and configured and best practices to modifying them to reach your goals.
- Master .NET Web Controls for Sage CRM. Find out more about using .NET Web Controls to create rich, powerful customizations for Sage CRM.
- Sage CRM and AJAX. Discover the power that AJAX brings to your Sage CRM development with a simple and useful example exercise.
- Essential jQuery for Sage CRM Customization. Sage CRM custom development goes to the next level when you tap into the power of jQuery.
- jQuery Showcase. Custom Sage CRM code examples using jQuery – designed to give you ideas for your own Sage CRM development.
- Component Manager Guide. If you want to customize your Sage CRM system in a consistent and dependable fashion and create easy-to-replicate and transfer code, you’ll want to use the Component Manager.
- Essential Debugging Tools. These tips, tricks, and tools are essential to debugging your Sage CRM customizations and troubleshooting your custom Sage CRM code.