Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Sage CRM is far more than just a software application. It is a business solution that gives you the ability to track, understand and respond appropriately to your prospect and customer requests and inquiries. Sage CRM gives you the ability to track every interaction with your potential or existing customers across your entire business.
Why Sage CRM?
Imagine being able to drive your top line revenue by converting more new prospects to customers and keeping current customers coming back, and improve your bottom line by being far more efficient.
Sage CRM helps you do both. Sage CRM is designed to help you improve how you interact with your customers and prospects, and will help to improve your business processes.
With Sage CRM, routine tasks are easier and more consistent, giving your customers and prospects an experience that makes them want to buy from you.
Find out why Sage CRM is used every day by more than 14,000 organizations in 70 countries to manage their sales, marketing and customer service activities!
Sage CRM Core Functionality
Sage CRM is a strong and robust CRM solution designed for small- and medium-sized businesses and has all of the key functionality that you and your team need to improve customer retention and sales. These links will provide greater insight into how these pieces work and get you what you need.
NOTE: We’ve broken out the accounting integration into it’s own section.
- Sage CRM Workflows and Process Automation. The flexible and adaptable Sage CRM Workflow Engine is one of its greatest strengths. Check out the resources and the Workshop video for the inside track on how it works.
- Sage CRM Outlook and Exchange Integration. There are several options to connect your Sage CRM contacts and calendars to Microsoft Outlook and to file emails.
- Sage CRM Dashboards and Reports. The Sage CRM Dashboards and Reports provide several options to quickly display and analyze data so your team can make informed decisions.
- Sage CRM Self-Service Portals. Self-Service Portals allow you to share key information 24 x 7 x 365 with outside parties in a secure controlled fashion. This has a double benefit of extending your reach outside of business hours and freeing your team up to do higher value tasks.
Sage CRM and Sage ERP Accounting Integration Resources
The number one benefit of Sage CRM is the tight integration with the various Sage Accounting Software packages such as Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS), Sage 300 (formerly Sage Accpac), and Sage X3.
The following pages provide additional resources for you to better understand the benefits of the various integrations, how they work, and how to configure them.
- Sage CRM and Sage 100 Integration. Most of our customers on Sage CRM are also using Sage 100. Our in-depth demonstration video and articles can help you get started.
- Sage CRM and Sage 300 Integration. Read up on the Sage CRM and Sage 300 integration module.
- Sage CRM and Sage X3 Integration. We share a few high-level pointers on the Sage CRM and Sage X3 integration module from Greytrix.
- How to Manage Receivables with Sage CRM. In this short demo video, we share how you can effectively manage collections calls using a lightly customized Sage CRM system.
Sage CRM Custom Development Resources
Sage CRM provides a robust and flexible architecture that can be easily configured and customized to meet your particular needs. The following pages and guides will help you master Sage CRM custom development and modify the system in a proven, reliable manner.
- Sage CRM Custom Development Tips. Check out this grab bag of tips and tricks on how to do common Sage CRM customizations.
- Sage CRM Tables Overview. Read up on how Sage CRM Tables are setup and configured and best practices to modifying them to reach your goals.
- Master .NET Web Controls for Sage CRM. Find out more about using .NET Web Controls to create rich, powerful customizations for Sage CRM.
- Sage CRM and AJAX. Discover the power that AJAX brings to your Sage CRM development with a simple and useful example exercise.
- Essential jQuery for Sage CRM Customization. Sage CRM custom development goes to the next level when you tap into the power of jQuery.
- jQuery Showcase. Custom Sage CRM code examples using jQuery – designed to give you ideas for your own Sage CRM development.
- Component Manager Guide. If you want to customize your Sage CRM system in a consistent and dependable fashion and create easy-to-replicate and transfer code, you’ll want to use the Component Manager.
- Essential Debugging Tools. These tips, tricks, and tools are essential to debugging your Sage CRM customizations and troubleshooting your custom Sage CRM code.
Sage CRM Tips, Tricks, Best Practices, and Common Issues
The following guides provide great suggestions on configuration and usage to help you streamline your Sage CRM environment and optimize performance and usage.