CRM SupportThe OnTrack CRM Success System is so much more than just support for your CRM
Ensure CRM Success with Support from OnTrack
The success of your business is important to us. The OnTrack CRM Adoption program was created to help ensure your success as you use Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Sage CRM to drive efficiency and effectiveness in your organization. OnTrack is so much more than just support for your CRM system. OnTrack services provide you with a full suite of individualized professional services that help you maximize your CRM investment. All for a set, known price.
Why should I subscribe to OnTrack?
The OnTrack CRM Success System is designed to help you get the most from your CRM investment with a bundled set of services including unlimited diagnostic support, unlimited answers to “How do I do …?” type questions, annual system audits, regular progress calls from a dedicated account manager, and other additional valuable services.
OnTrack subscriptions are highly customizable, with a full range of services that we can include upon request. You can include services like product upgrades, user training, and advanced consulting services to customize your system, as well as fully customizable add-on products that extend and improve the basic Sage CRM functionality.
We offer OnTrack in both month-to-month or annual subscriptions, and because we stand behind what we do, you can cancel your plan at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get when I subscribe to the OnTrack program?
Your OnTrack CRM Success subscription is designed to ensure your ongoing success with your Sage CRM system and will provide you with the following benefits:
- Maximum return on your CRM investment. You can experience amazing gains in your top and bottom line when CRM is used correctly. There are many contributing factors that make up these gains and OnTrack will help you maximize these factors.
- Professional, courteous, prompt, competent assistance. You can rely on the Azamba team of seasoned CRM veterans to get knowledgeable answers to both technical support problems and every day “How do I …” type questions. Our highly-trained experts are here for you.
- Ongoing training and educational opportunities. You can avail yourself of the wide variety of additional learning avenues provided by Azamba. You will find rich, instructive educational experiences delivered in several different formats and methods that are designed to suit individual styles and preferences.
- Personal guidance, product consulting, coaching and mentoring. You are assigned a dedicated CRM Success Coach who is tuned to your particular CRM environment and business needs. You can count on your Success Coach to work with you to ensure your proper CRM adoption and support to maximize your return on your investment.
What exactly are the specific program offerings?
What services your OnTrack subscription contains will depend on the plan you choose, and can be further customized to meet your company’s needs. OnTrack programs can include the following services:
- Managed Support Services. Receive prompt, professional, knowledgeable assistance from our team of CRM experts and manage your support issues via your exclusive anytime, anywhere Azamba OnTrack portal.
- Priority Queuing. Ensure your maximum uptime and quickest response rates from the Azamba Help Desk team with priority queuing based on your plan selection and level of urgency.
- Free Add-on Utilities. Experience dramatic boosts in productivity by taking advantage of exclusive access to our growing library of Dynamics 365 and Sage CRM add-ons and utilities. Installation charges may apply.
- CRM Coaching Calls. Benefit from personalized attention from your designated CRM Success Coach during regular, scheduled calls to review your current and upcoming needs, to discuss key improvements in your CRM system, and to plan your ongoing successful usage.
- Annual System Check-up. Protect your CRM investment with an annual scheduled check-up of key system and environmental areas that can potentially restrict optimal performance and harm productivity.
- Product Upgrades. Stay up to date and current with upgrades to on-premises CRM systems (when available). The upgrade will include both a trial upgrade and a final production upgrade to make sure that everything transitions smoothly to your new system.
- CRM Product Training. Make sure that your users are getting the most out of your system with a strong training program. Use OnTrack to get ongoing, scheduled training that fits your team’s requirements.
- Unlimited CRM Patching. Depending on your choice of OnTrack programs, CRM systems, and deployment options, we will make sure you stay up to date and current with routine application of non-cloud-based CRM patches.
Need Dynamics 365 or Sage CRM Support?
Click below to get in touch – one of our expert CRM support consultants will follow up with you shortly.
“Thank you for quality of service rendered by Dinesh Joseph. It is a pleasure to work with people like him. Thank you once again.”Oleg Vishnevski