Sage CRM Integration and Office 365’s Exchange Online
Setting up Sage CRM Integration with Office 365’s Exchange Online, Part I of II
Learn how to set up Sage CRM Integration with Office 365’s Exchange Online to streamline your process and make life easier for your CRM users.
Configuring Sage CRM Integration with Office 365’s Exchange Online is similar to setting up with Exchange 2013 and 2016.
First, we need to enable Exchange integration in Sage CRM
- Go to Administration-> System -> System Behavior
- Change Use Exchange Server Integration: to YES
Next we need to set up Application Impersonation for the user we will be using for exchange integration. To set this up:
- Log into your Office 365 portal
- Launch the Exchange Admin Center
- Browse to Permissions > Admin roles.
Click the “+” sign to add a new role.
- In the role group dialog box Provide a name for your Role Group (i.e., “SageCRM Exchange Integration”).
- Under Role click the “+” icon to add a Role.
- Select “Application Impersonation”, click “Add” and then click OK.
- Under Members click the “+” icon to add a new member to the RoleGroup. This user will need to have a working mailbox, as well.
- Click Save.