Microsoft Dynamics 365 Boosters for Sales CRM
Quick, Affordable Projects to Accelerate your CRM System
Are you a Sales Manager, Business Owner, or CRM Admin who:
- Needs something automated?
- Has a daunting list of changes you’d like to make to CRM?
- Wants to improve CRM usage and adoption for your end-users?
- Needs better reporting or performance insights?
- Has an integration they need set up?
There’s no need to commit to a massive project or pay extra to bring a consultant on-site. With our boosters, you can get fast, tangible, and controlled results.
Fixed price, no surprises, 100% money-back guarantee
As easy as…
The Other Guys:
- Count hours
- Disappear for months
- Build behind closed doors
- Don’t tell you the true cost until they’re done
- Charge one fixed price
- Collaborate with you weekly
- Iterate as we go
- Work in fast, focused sprints
What our customers are saying
– Jared Grigg
– David Triglia
– Amanda Caspers
“We partnered with Azamba for our Dynamics 365 launch, because we knew they had the experience and technical resources to help us bring our goals to reality.”
– Ed Nugent
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales with other tools you use:
- Sage 100, X3
- Dynamics Business Central
- Power BI
- And more!
To see pricing tables, please view this page on a desktop.
For businesses looking for larger system changes to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales CRM system where the needs are more sophisticated like creating multiple custom entities. All meetings and work are anticipated at three times the effort of a small booster.
For businesses looking for moderate changes to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales CRM system where the needs are a bit more involved, like getting into more complex reports/dashboards, Power Automation, business process flows. All meetings and work is anticipated at two times the effort of a small booster.
For businesses looking for quick system changes to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales CRM system where the needs are relatively straightforward like initial setup, adding fields, modifying forms, working on an App/Hub for navigation and sitemap, or adding 1 custom entity.
Preparatory Kick-off Call
You meet with your assigned Azamba Concierge and Success Coach.
Your Concierge will walk you through your collaboration tools used to best communicate with the Azamba Team, as well as help with any scheduling.
Your Success Coach will discuss your action list with you to determine the best way to implement your items within Dynamics 365 Sales and establish an appropriate cadence to meet regularly to review your sprint progress.
Build Time - ESTIMATE
Your Azamba Success Coach shares your Action List with our team, who then create a build of your new environment.
NOTE: If necessary, there may be another call at this stage for clarification purposes.
Weekly Check-in Calls
Meet with your Success Coach to review what was done, assess with you if any further alterations or iterations should be made, and set an agenda of work for the coming period.
Unlimited Break-Fix Support
Our support team is standing by to handle any break-fix support requests during your project, related to your project.
1 Year Access to Admin & Sales Virtual Training Programs
Videos, lessons, and activities withing our training LMS free for you and your team for 1 year!
MS Teams Collaboration Space Access
Need to get ahold of us outside of a call? Reach out to us via the Microsoft Teams collaboration space we’ve set up for you. Great for important updates, support portal & training access, and file sharing.
Finalization Call & Sign-off
You review the scope of work and make sure that all items meet your expectation.
Meet with the Azamba Team to review your satisfaction of the project, if you would like to work out a future sprint for additional work, as well as advise on other improvements and programs to increase the value of your system.
How Do I Select which Size Booster?
Generally we recommend going with the smallest project possible to meet your needs. If you provide a list of what you are looking to do, our team will review and recommend the right size for your work.
Interested in pre-built customizations?
Our list of powerful add-ons is constantly growing. Get started with your customizations immediately with some of our pre-built add-ons:
- EZ Buttons – Quick actions to save time
- EZ Projects – Simple project management
- EZ Entry – Faster lead entering straight from Outlook
- And more!
Our Money-Back Guarantee
Buy with confidence: If this product is different than what you thought it was from when you purchased it, contact our staff for a refund.
Within 45 days of completion of this project, if you feel that you have not received the full value of the services described within this document, please contact Peter Wolf at 1.312.513.9333 to rectify the situation or to request a refund for the amount that you feel is warranted.
This guarantee is limited to the amount paid for the project services and excludes all software fees. The guarantee does not cover any expenses incurred during the project.
Terms & Conditions
Please read through the following terms and conditions before accepting this offer. Any deviations may result in Change Requests detailing changes to timeframes, fees, and scope.
• Azamba will have access to you and other key representatives of your organization in a timely manner.
• Azamba will have remote access to the system as necessary prior to the Microsoft Dynamics build time. We prefer direct access if possible. Monitored or guided remote access is acceptable.
• Preparatory meetings will be remote and will not last longer than sixty minutes.
• We rely on you to define and prioritize the work that will be done during the project and to sign-off on the Action List prior to payment.
• It is possible not every improvement on your Action List will be completed during the remote project due to unforseen scope limitations. Any incompleted items will need to be addressed outside of the scope of this project as either a paid Change Request or as a separate paid engagement.
• Although all work is done to the best of our expert’s abilities, workshop items are sometimes not completed due to factors beyond our control. Some may be limited by the software. Some may be dependent upon the software publisher to resolve defects in the software. If an individual item on the Action List is not progressing to your satisfaction, we will let you know and it will be your responsibility to give direction to move on to the next item.
• We rely on you to verify, test, and approve work done while your Azamba Success Coach is implementing so we can resolve any issues during the workshop. Issues or defects that arise after the workshop is complete will be addressed via our standard support options and may be out of scope.
• Your Azamba Success Coach has final say on whether any requests or changes are or are not within the scope of your sprint.
• Any work not explicitly specified in the Action List will be bid separately as a Change Request.
Terms of Service
By signing up for Azamba products and services, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.
Ready for a Microsoft Dynamics Booster?
Fill out this form to schedule a meeting with our team, design your dream scenario, and get a quote!