What will OnTrack for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales do for my company?
1. OnTrack for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales helps you get up-and-running with CRM successfully in the shortest time possible.
2. OnTrack ensures your long-term usage of CRM returns maximum benefit.
Our team has completed hundreds of successful projects for businesses like yours. Your implementation will succeed, and we back that up with a 100% money-back guarantee!
Our team handles the setup and implementation, and then trains your team to use your system quickly, easily, and efficiently. We do the heavy lifting so your team doesn’t have to!
Our fixed-fee, fully-scoped, flexible migration, upgrade, and training plans ensure you get exactly what you need at exactly the price you agreed to from the start!
“We partnered with Azamba for our Dynamics 365 launch, because we knew they had the experience and technical resources to help us bring our goals to reality. As we now prepare to Go Live, I am confident that my team is prepared and well trained to jump in with both feet. The training tools that Azamba provided through the OnTrack CRM System have been a huge part of that preparation and confidence. The Training Course allowed each member of my team the ability to work at their own pace and the videos were like having a personal trainer available 24/7.”
– Jared Grigg
– David Triglia
– Amanda Caspers
Less time Training
Take advantage of easy roadmap navigation and accessible tools to make your implementation as simple as possible.
Structured for a fast 5-8 week completion, with OnTrack you know exactly who should be doing what at all times to keep your implementation moving.
More time Selling
Do what you really want to be doing with CRM faster. With OnTrack, we make learning Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales quick and hassle-free.
Similar Dynamics 365 Sales implementation programs can take over a year to get your team inside. With OnTrack you can start your team selling in CRM in as little as two weeks!
The OnTrack for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Simple Stages to Success
We break up your onboarding into easy-to-follow stages designed to get you and your team using CRM in your live environment in weeks, not months.
Complete training modules and streamline your system for a successful launch.
Introduce your streamlined app, distribute end-user training materials, and monitor internal progress.
Tailored for You, without the Long Setup
Don’t waste months or years paying hourly tech people to personalize your system before it’s even usable. With our pre-built add-on bundles, you can customize your system to meet your unique needs from Day One.
Quick installs and consistant updates to our CRM add-on collection mean that you’ll be adapting your business faster than your competition.
FREE with OnTrack
Our Money-Back Guarantee
Buy with confidence: If this product is different than what you thought it was from when you purchased it, contact our staff for a refund.
Within 45 days of completion of this project, if you feel that you have not received the full value of the services described within this document, please contact Peter Wolf at 1.312.513.9333 to rectify the situation or to request a refund for the amount that you feel is warranted.
This guarantee is limited to the amount paid for the project services and excludes all software fees. The guarantee does not cover any expenses incurred during the project.
Get Help Faster
OnTrack takes advantage of Microsoft Teams to provide a quick and direct line between your company and our staff.
• Direct @ messaging with our staff.
• Drag-and-drop file sharing.
• Is available as a Mobile-friendly app.
Learn from Experts
Take part in scheduled conference calls with our experienced staff who are trained to get you up-and-running with CRM quickly.
With GoToMeeting, our staff can pilot your system remotely for easy configuration and technical support.
Train Any Time
With our video training series, you can start learning how to use CRM right away, on your own time.
• Quick and easy instructions.
• Training for administrators, sales, customer service and marketing.
To see pricing tables, please view this page on a desktop.
OnTrack for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is Designed for Businesses that:
Want to maximize their ROI with greater personalized attention.
Want to maximize their ROI but don’t need as much personalized attention.
Feel comfortable with a self-directed implementation and little-to-no hand-holding.
Coaching & Training
Collaboration Team Access
OnTrack utilizes the power of Microsoft Teams for quick and easy collaboration between you and our staff. It’s like having a private Facebook just for your implementation.
In our MS Teams Collaboration Space, you can @ message our staff, access the OnTrack Hub and Support Portal, and easily share files and screenshots.
No Microsoft Office licenses required!
Concierges act as your personal assistant and liaison for all CRM communications between our two companies.
Speak directly to your Concierge through your Microsoft teams access for assistance, questions, scheduling, and keeping your onboarding organized.
Success Coach Level
Your Success Coach is your personal instructor as your company learns how to use your new CRM system. They are responsible for leading Coaching Calls, Deep-Dive Sessions, CRM personalization, and customization projects.
Having a dedicated Success Coach means your company will have a single individual assigned to your company’s ongoing training, to familiarize with your organizations processes, and make better recommendations and instructions based on your unique needs.
Dynamics 365 CRM Glossary
Go even deeper into the terminology you’ll find in your new CRM system with our glossary of dozens of Dynamics 365 and CRM terms and definitions.
Anytime Role-Based Training Courses
Ontrack’s series of training materials are presented by our seasoned CRM veterans through videos and step-by-step guides.
These materials are available to watch and read anytime, and are perfect for people who are just starting out, or to brush up on your Dynamics 365 knowledge.
Training courses are organized by the roles within your organization.
Hands-on Training Excercises
Along with our Training Courses, Azamba includes guided tasks to implement what you learn into your own system as you go, to ensure you’re learning and able to execute your new CRM skills effectively.
What's New Webcasts (coming soon)
An in-depth look at the latest updates to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales CRM.
CRM Conference Ticket
Whether you’re just getting started, or looking to fine-tune your skills, the User Conference for Sage CRM is the perfect way to accelerate your growth and knowledge with Sage CRM. Our expert speakers provide you with their years of experience, lively lecturing, and authentic coaching to show that CRM can be both fun and easy to learn more about.
• Maximize your return on your CRM investment
• Learn insider tips and tricks from the expert team at Azamba
• Share best strategies and real world experiences with your peers
• See the CRM Roadmap presentation from a Sage representative
Taking place in the Chicago area, Q4.
Our support services include unlimited “Break / Fix” and “How do I..?” issues and questions. Our support team is always standing by to respond to your cases using our OnTrack Support Portal.
The people in your organization who have the ability to log support cases and have access to the Azamba CRM support system.
Support Queuing (Typical Response Time)
Our IT Team is always active making sure our clients are getting swift and helpful assistance.
When our team gets busy, OnTrack prioritizes support tickets based on what plan our clients are signed up for.
Annual System Audit
The Azamba team meets with you to go in-depth on how your organization is using CRM to offer suggestions, guidance, and examples of how similar companies utilize their system.
3rd Party Add-on Troubleshooting
Covers initial diagnostic and troubleshooting. You most likely will need separate support from 3rd part add-on company.
Call for Quote
OnTrack Sales Hub App for Streamlined Experience
Azamba simplifies the CRM experience by simplifying and refining the Microsoft Dynamics interface to focus on the elements that your company needs.
Core Productivity Add-on Bundle
Automate repetitive but important tasks that might otherwise fall through the cracks when left to people who can get busy, get sick, or simply forget to follow up. It also sets reminders to ensure your team know what they need when they need it.
Includes: Automatic Followup Tasks, Automatic Phone Number Formatter, Birthday Manager, Credit Hold Alerts, Email-to-Case Creator, Last Activity Date Tracker (Core), Note Hider, Pop-up Notifications for Accounts, Web-to-Lead Creator.
Sales Productivity Add-on Bundle
The Sales Productivity Bundle offers your sales team the automation, tracking, and notification tools they need to maintain close, quality communication with customers and prospects.
It also provides your team with improved access to information they can use to make better decisions and set better priorities. Your team will be more efficient and more productive.
Includes: Automatice Follow-up Tasks, Completed Activity Unlocker, Emoji Tagger, Last Activity Date Tracker (Core/Sales), Opportunity Progression Tracker, Sample Manager, Web-to-Lead Creator.
Customer Service Add-on Bundle
enhances your Dynamics 365 system by automating repetitive but important customer service tasks, setting reminders for your customer service team, and ensuring your team members know what they need when they need it, so they can work better and faster to serve your customers and build strong relationships.
Includes: Case Progression Tracker, Automatic Follow-up Tasks, Case Progression Tracker, Completed Activity Unlocker, Credit Application Processor, Credit Hold Alerts, Email-to-Case Creator, Last Activity Date Tracker (Core/Service).
One-Time Onboarding & Installation Services
Our Welcome Kit will be mailed to you upon payment, and includes everything you need to get started!
• The OnTrack Schedule Poster – to keep track of your onboarding progress
• The Getting Started Guide – with all the information you need to get set up, prep your sales team, handle issues, and receive explanations on all of your scheduled events.
• Extra surprises for mailed kits!
Access to OnTrack Flight Plan Website
The Flight Plan Website is our hand-crafted learning system website for Dynamics 365.
The Flight Plan Website contains a step by step guide for training, meetings, and tasks to help get you up and running with Dynamics 365 using our simple, easy to follow structure and methodology.
Scheduled Training Checkpoints
No matter what plan you pick, OnTrack makes sure you’re implementation is successful.
With our scheduled training checkpoints, you will have the chance to talk to our experts, via GotoMeeting, to make sure you and your team have the knowledge to use CRM effectively.
You will have a checkpoint meeting for your CRM administrator, and a checkpoint meeting your sales team. Meetings are also available for your marketing and customer service teams upon request.
Scheduled Streamlining Session
Meet with your Success Coach who will walk through and implement visual changes and configurations to your system so that your CRM is best suited for your business’ specific needs.
Basic customers will be provided with materials that will train you to make these changes yourself.
3 Scheduled Coaching Sessions
Go even more in-depth with your CRM training with our scheduled coaching sessions.
As you use and adapt to your new CRM system, it’s likely you and your team will have questions.
For premium and preferred customers, we schedule out coaching sessions to effectively synchronize with your implementation, and ensure your transition is relaxed and worry-free.
Dynamics 365 Setup & Configuration
We focus on your setup so you can focus on training.
- Configure Dynamics 365 environment – provision instance
- Conduct user and security setup and security assignment
– Blueprint & design – review system settings
– Products and Quotes setup and configuration
- Conduct and deploy Outlook integration
- Perform Sharepoint integration
- Offer Industry-specific usage advice
- Assist with deploying streamlined Sales Hub App
- Assist with data migration/import
Office 365 and Outlook Setup & Configuration
Azamba will set up and configure your integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Outlook, giving you access to use them together from day one.
Data Migration Import (up to)
If you need to transfer over basic contact information (names, phone numbers, email, address), we will provide a standard template that you can use and assist you with the first import.
Advanced data migration services are also available.
(See our Terms of Service)
Get Ready Before Getting Started
Please review our Terms of Service for important information regarding our OnTrack Success Plans by clicking here:
Terms of Service (Click to Expand)
1. These plans assume that the Dynamics 365 Sales licenses are purchased through Azamba Consulting, which are sold separately from OnTrack fees.
2. Data migration from an existing system is available as an optional service.
3. The one-time adoption/configuration fee is to be paid in full prior to project kick-off.
4. The ongoing adoption plans are priced for monthly payments (first month’s payment to be paid prior to kick-off).
a. Payments are via credit card or ACH only.
b. Plans will be charged up-front at the beginning of each month.
5. The project will kick-off with portal access granted upon receipt of payment.
6. “Anytime Remote Access Refusal” means you are unable or unwilling to provide us permanent, any-time, unassisted remote access to your system for support and maintenance.
7. “Higher Level Response Time” means that you want to escalate to the next level up to get a faster response.
a. Premium is the highest response level.
b. To move from Preferred to Premium is $250 per incident.
c. To move from Basic to Preferred is $500 per incident and from Basic to Premium is $750 per incident.
8. Typical response times are based on an 8:30 – 5:00 CST business day.
9. To respect our team’s time and all of our customers’ time, we have specific rules around meetings:
a. All meetings will be scheduled with a start and end time. Late arrival will not push the end time.
b. Rescheduling will be done per your Success Coach availability.
c. Many meetings will require key individuals from your company to attend. If one or more of those individuals cannot attend, your Success Coach may determine you require a reschedule.
d. Rescheduling fees will be based on the following:
i. No Shows – $500
ii. Change request with less than 24 hours notice – $350 rescheduling fee.
iii. Change request with 5 to 1 days notice – $200 rescheduling fee.
iv. Change request with more than 5 days notice – no charge.
10. Advanced Data Migration – Assistance to migrate data from your current system to Microsoft Dynamics 365 is not included in this plan. From our experience, we estimate that data migration work is usually roughly between $3,500 and $9,000 depending on the state of the current databases and if we encounter any problems.
We begin with a $2,400 discovery project to assess the current your current databases and identify any potential issues and custom fields that would need to migrate over. After this, we will provide a firm bid to migrate the current databases.
What’s covered under Support?
There are two main categories that we cover: system issues and “How Do I …” type questions.
For system and environmental support, OnTrack covers all diagnostic efforts regarding these types of issues. This includes remote troubleshooting and analysis of application errors and system access issues.
Where possible, we also try to resolve these issues as part of the diagnosis but sometimes resolution of the issues requires a separate bid. See below for section on what is not included in the plan.
Because we are dependent upon Microsoft as the software publisher for the development of the program, we cannot always resolve items that are defects (aka bugs) in the software but we will do our best to identify any such cases, to escalate them appropriately to Microsoft, and to plan workarounds if possible.
In addition to Dynamics 365, your coverage supports server and desktop operating systems, browsers, remote access connection software, and other technologies as it relates to your CRM system. [To be clear: our support of these systems is limited to Dynamics 365 related functionality, we don’t replace your IT consultants or internal IT resources.]
OnTrack also covers assistance with basic “How Do I …” questions to help you complete daily tasks effectively and efficiently. For more advanced questions, we will suggest options from our training services including the resources available from our portal as part of your OnTrack plan.
With all Support services, resolution time is a priority but may vary from response time. Sometimes it takes longer to resolve an issue and we may need to involve outside assistance. Responses will be conducted during normal business hours unless prior arrangements are made.
What’s not covered under Support?
When it comes to covering support issues and How Do I … questions, our policy is liberal; however, your Azamba Consulting representative may decide – at their discretion – that an issue is not covered under the plan.
Some reasons that this may happen:
• Questions being asked indicate that the user needs more formalized training. We offer a wide range of training services for these needs.
• The issue keeps recurring because of environmental issues or user actions beyond our control. We will do our best to advise you how to prevent this from recurring.
• The issue is a known defect with the software. We will log the issue with Microsoft and keep you informed as to status and eventual resolution.
• The issue is a request for customization or enhancement of the system including table, screen, list, workflow, report or other system modifications or creation. We are more than happy to provide you with a fixed bid estimate for any such work and will do so upon request.
• The issue is a request to install a third-party add-on or previously unused portion of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 system. Again, we would love to help you and will provide a fixed bid estimate for any such work upon request.
• The issue is a request to come onsite to provide direct support.
• The issue is related to work done to your system by an outside party (unless previously agreed upon as covered). Of course, any issues related to projects done by Azamba Consulting will be covered as we take full responsibility for satisfactory results based on the terms of the specific project.
Need help deciding if OnTrack is right for you?
Click below to schedule a free consultation with one of our experts and get a quote!