Make sure nothing falls through the cracks!
Winning a new customer is only the beginning of what should be a long and profitable relationship. But keeping customers happy means ensuring they get what they want, when they want it. From defining processes to tracking cases and solutions, you can resolve customer issues effortlessly with Sage CRM.
Sage CRM is designed to help you manage and resolve customer inquiries and issues efficiently and effectively, by accessing real-time customer information when your team needs it. Your customer service staff gains full access to every customer communication, so you they make every customer interaction informative and effective.
Also, when you choose to integrate Sage CRM with a Sage ERP system, your entire business gets end-to-end visibility and a single view of the customer. Now each department works with the same information and communicates in the same way to the customer. This centralized data can be displayed directly on an interactive dashboard for convenient and quick views into the health of your customer service performance.
- Customers who switch to a competitor after a poor experience 89% 89%
- Customers who will wait for one week for a response before switching 50% 50%
- Customers are willing to pay more for better service 86% 86%
- The buying experience is based on how the customer feels they are being treated. 70% 70%
Provide better customer support with Sage CRM
- Access accurate and up-to-date information on one screen
- Create a dedicated company or customer dashboard for specific accounts
- Monitor customer cases from one place
- Connect your exiting website to a web self-service portal
- Enable your customers to input data through custom web pages
- Deliver the service your customers expect, when they expect it
- Manage customer service cases
- Monitor metrics like case volume, history and resolution times
- View customer service cases assigned to you and your team
- Gain immediate access to a central repository of customer service solutions
- Publish reviewed and approved solutions
- Search for solutions in the office and at customer sites
- Access a comprehensive suite of standard and custom reports
- View metrics such as call volume, case resolution times and follow-up statistics
- Create visual reports and charts