FREE migration from Sage CRM to Dynamics 365 Sales CRM
- Take your CRM online and keep your Sage ERP Integration
- Save money on maintenance, servers, and upgrades by moving to the cloud
- Seamless integration with other Microsoft apps
- We set up your system and train your team
Offer good through 2022. Purchase of OnTrack membership and D365 Licenses for 12 Months required. ERP integration requires GUMU licenses.
When you integrate Sage CRM with Sage 300, your business benefits from end-to-end visibility and a single view of the customer, in which each department is working with the same information and communicating in the same way. The result is greater insight into business performance, more efficient processes, improved productivity, and more effective communications, all of which open up new opportunities for growth.
Organized Data at Your Fingertips
Improve collaboration and efficiencies across your company by organizing and consolidating ERP and CRM contact information—prospects, customers, and partners—into one reliable source that your employees can use to deliver incredible customer service.
Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
With the single-source view provided by Customer Relationship Management (CRM), your team will have access to the real-time information they need in order to answer customer questions, no matter which departments they’re located in. Using SageCRM, your team can easily see the customer’s call or payment history, order status, unresolved customer cases, quotes, and more.
- Use a single source for all business contacts
- Increase customer visibility
- Better manage supplier or partner relationships
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
- Maintain control and data integrity
- Streamline your processes
- Create accurate quotes quickly
- Better forecast customer demand
- Place new orders with speed and confidence
- Instantly resolve more customer inquiries
- Get a 360-degree customer view
- Provide more information through self service