Don’t just talk to your customers, connect with them
Do you know what customers are saying about your brand, product or service online? Successful companies do. They gather information from online conversations, share this information internally and act on it. Then, they develop better relationships with customers and turn leads into sales.
Everything you read, watch and listen to is telling you how important it is to manage your presence on networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Yammer. That’s where your customers are gathering to have conversations about your business, product or service.
So how can you keep up to date with what your customers are saying and give them what they want? Use social CRM to keep up to date. The revolutionary new design of Sage CRM makes it easier than ever to engage with your customers on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Yammer.
Whichever situation you are in, social CRM can help your business adapt, grow, and generate a quicker return on investment. Social CRM is a business strategy that enables the forging of richer, deeper and more intimate relationships with customers and prospects.
It takes the valuable customer insight and conversations you may be gathering on social media and customer communities, and it layers them on top of emails, sales calls and customer service interactions, which you have stored in Sage CRM. Sage CRM customers use social CRM to develop business insight, generate leads and improve customer service. You can do the same.
Sage CRM makes it as easy as possible to manage customer relationships on social media. You can:
- Provide better customer service by monitoring what customers are saying on Twitter
- Generate leads by searching for prospects on LinkedIn
- Gain business insight through customer research on Facebook
Learn more about social CRM and download the eBook:
How Social CRM helps you connect with your customers
- Save Tweets to notes
- View Twitter feeds for specific companies
- Track brand or company mentions
- View Facebook profiles from your CRM records
- Search and save Facebook profiles
- View a company’s Facebook feed
- Increase employee engagement
- Facilitate peer-to-peer learning
- Collaborate across teams
- Identify qualified prospects
- Generate leads
- Participate in conversations