Sage CRM Campaigns, Response Codes and Sub-Groups
Sage CRM Campaigns allow the user to set up multiple set Response Codes for a campaign.
Response codes are what allow us to capture the marketing recipient’s responses to a particular Wave Activity. Response codes may be setup on a Campaign level and used throughout the campaign. They are used when a new set of response codes has not been explicitly defined for a Wave Activity.
Let’s say you have a product launch and from a marketing campaign you send out an email that gives a brief description of what the new product has to offer. You may receive such responses as: Tell Me More, I’m Ready to Buy, and No Thank You.
The next step, or Wave II, of your campaign may be to target all of sub-groups based on the various response codes. First, start creating your sub-groups so you can email/target these groups in a more accurate and tailored fashion.
Follow these 10 easy steps to create a sub-group.
- Click on Marketing (found in the Main Menu).
- Select the proper Campaign Name.
- Select the corresponding Wave Activity based off of which you want to create a sub-group.
- Click on ‘Create New Group’ to the right of the Wave Activity block.
- Verify the Select Wave Activity chosen is the one you want to use to create your sub-group.
- Give the new group a Name (e.g.’ Want More Product Info’).
- Make the Group available to whom-ever is applicable for your organization.
- Select the responses for which you are creating your sub-group by using the Ctrl+Click (to select multiple values). If your sub-group is only for ‘All Good Responses’ as the example above does, then only highlight ‘Tell Me More’.
- Click Preview List to see the content of the group you are about to create.
Click Save! The Group is now available for Marketing Campaigns and through the Groups Tab.